Lehigh Valley Walk for Life
The 2023 Lehigh Valley Walk for Life is the perfect opportunity to invite friends and
family to join you in supporting life! The funds raised by our in-person and walk-
where-you-are walkers will go towards supporting the operating costs of Bright Hope
Pregnancy Support Center’s Medical Mobile Unit.
1-, 2-, or 3-mile Walk for Life fundraiser.
Event Activities include:
- Hot breakfast sandwiches
- Basket raffle
- Medical Mobile Unit tours
- Photo scavenger hunt
- Craft table
- Bright Hope updates
Saturday, April 29th
Check In – 8:00am
Walk Begins – 9:00am
Cedar Crest Bible Fellowship Church
Activity Center, Door 5
1151 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, PA
To support the lifesaving and life-restoring medical and educational services Bright
Hope Pregnancy Support Centers provides at no-cost to women, men, and youth in the
Lehigh Valley in our Allentown and Easton Centers as well as our Medical Mobile
- Register as an in-person or walk-where-you-are walker by clicking this
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you and promote your fundraising page
on social media.
- The first 300 walkers who register will receive a free t-shirt. This year we
have youth sizes! Complete this Google Form to order yours and chose your
pick-up time and location.
- Take pictures wearing your Walk for Life shirt and email them
- If you plan to walk where you are, please take pictures the day of the event
during your walk and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE!
We hope that you will join us to Walk for Life on April 29th!
Pick-up your sponsorship form at 2200 Hamilton Street, Allentown or call Amity at
610-821-4000 to have it mailed to you.
Download and print your sponsorship form by clicking the button below!
Click the button below to schedule a sponsorship form and t-shirt pick-up time.