Lehigh Valley Walk for Life
The 2022 Lehigh Valley Walk for Life is the perfect opportunity to invite friends and family to join you in supporting life! The funds raised by our in-person and virtual walkers will go towards supporting Bright Hope Pregnancy Support Center’s no-cost, life-affirming services.
1-, 2-, or 3-mile fundraising Walk for Life.
Saturday, April 23rd
Check In – 8:30am
Walk Begins – 9:00am
Bethlehem Township Community Center
2900 Farmersville Road, Bethlehem, PA
To support the lifesaving and life-restoring medical and educational services Bright Hope Pregnancy Support Centers provides at no-cost to women, men, and youth in the Lehigh Valley.
- Register as an in-person or virtual walker by clicking this link: https://secure.fundeasy.com/ministrysync/event/website/home/?e=22928
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you and promote your fundraising page on social media.
- The first 300 walkers who register will receive a free t-shirt. Complete this Google Form to order yours and chose your pick-up time.
- Take pictures wearing your Walk for Life shirt and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you plan to walk virtually, please take pictures the day of the event during your walk and send them to email@example.com
Must Register in Advance. Due to pavilion regulations, attendance to the in-person event is capped at 200.
We hope that you will join us to Walk for Life on April 23rd!
Pick-up your sponsorship form at 2200 Hamilton Street, Allentown or call Amity at 610-821-4000 to have it mailed to you.
Download and print your sponsorship form by clicking the button below!
Click the button below to schedule a sponsorship form and t-shirt pick-up time.