Sanctity of Human Life
Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is January 17th. Traditionally, this is a time churches come together to honor and acknowledge the value and sanctity of all life, including the unborn. Although gatherings are limited during this time of COVID safety regulations, the impact of acknowledging and supporting the sanctity of life should not be limited. It is more important than ever to be a part of helping to save the lives of the unborn. Bright Hope is the ONLY pregnancy support center in the Lehigh Valley providing free and confidential services to women facing an unexpected pregnancy and offering ongoing support once their baby is born. Planned Parenthood has not closed their doors or stopped performing abortions during COVID, making it even more vital that Bright Hope continues to provide life-affirming and life-serving services to women during this time of instability and unpredictability.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
● Individual Donation – To donate to Bright Hope in honor of Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, click HERE!
● Welcome a Bright Hope Guest Speaker – staff members can visit your
church/small group in person or virtually to give a Bright Hope update. Contact Jennifer Davies for more information.
● Baby Bottle Campaign – many churches/organizations were unable to
participate this year since they were not meeting in person. We have bottles we can drop off or give ideas on how to participate virtually. Contact Amity Radcliff for more information.
● Share the Virtual Gala of Hope – Available to watch here or on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/nG8ipqmbOog. Share the link with everyone you know and/or setup a virtual viewing party. Contact Jennifer Davies for more information.
● Sanctity of Human Life Sunday Offering – many churches participate in a
special offering for Bright Hope on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. Contact Jon Merwarth for more information.