Bright Hope Pregnancy Support Centers provide pregnancy support and life skills education to the women, men and youth in the Lehigh Valley. Our goal is to maintain services and resources for women choosing life for their unborn child and to support families in need.
Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- Pregnancy Testing
- STI/STD Testing
Life Skills Education
Take a closer look at some of the programs we offer:
- Healthy Parenting
- Sexual Risk Avoidance
- Healthy Relationships
We take the time to meet and counsel our clients one-on-one:
- Options Consultation
- Pregnancy Loss
- Fatherhood Mentorships
Maternity Housing Program
- Door of Hope – temporary housing program
- Supports homeless pregnant mothers and their baby
- Life skills, pregnancy, and positive parenting education
- Equips mothers to transition to self-sustainability
Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
LifeSMART, a Sexual Risk Avoidance Education program, focuses on the whole person by sharing the importance of healthy decision-making for optimal life outcomes.
- Taught by certified Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Specialists
- Relationship Education for the youth
- Parent and caregiver trainings
- Provides good decision making, goal setting and refusal skills
- Click here to schedule a no-cost virtual or in-person SRAE Presentation.
Partner with us and offer the brightest hope to women, men and youth in need of loving support.